Demandbase, a leading US-based SaaS B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Enterprise Sales Director will play a critical role in generating revenue to help support the organisation’s growth into the United Kingdom. You will have the opportunity to expand the Demandbase presence internationally, cultivating relationships with marketers worldwide and developing strategic account plans for growth into the European markets.
What we’re looking for…
- Applicants who live within a 1 hour commute of Paddington Station.
- 8+ years direct sales experience in EMEA markets in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $200k+ deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level marketing executives
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Bachelor’s degree required
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage selling activities for the enterprise accounts in the UK market delivering subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Demandbase solutions within their organisation
- Collaborate with Demandbase’s Business Development and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Negotiate subscription contracts in excess of $200k with large enterprise accounts
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Understand your customer’s marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbase’s technology
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The company offers the only Artificial Intelligence-enabled, comprehensive ABM platform that spans Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Analytics. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, flexible vacation policy, pension plan and much more!