Demandbase is the pioneer in SaaS-based B2B marketing technology and we’re looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance.
The Customer Success Operations Manager reports to the Senior Director of Customer Experience Operations - and sits within the Customer Experience Organization at Demandbase. In this individual contributor role, you will be providing operational support across core Customer Experience functions including Customer Success, Services & Support, Strategy Consulting and Customer Education. You will help drive strategic programs, develop analytics & reporting, and work to revise and implement new systems & processes.
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy learning new skills, are great at helping partner with cross-functional partners to implement new ways of doing business while being hands on and tactical with our data and tools. You should be able and excited to dig into the data and make recommendations that will drive customer satisfaction and retention.
What we’re looking for…
- 4+ years of relevant experience in business operations (or similar) in a SaaS company, or a similar setting - whether within mature start-up’s or companies that scaled during your tenure.
- Strong business and technical acumen, combined with analytical and organizational skills; good understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to lead others toward a shared vision and a drive to make a large impact on the company and the customers
- Ability to drive change management and guide colleagues with confidence and empathy through a fast-paced, changing environment
- Passion for data, analytics, and process: ability and desire to dive into data to understand metrics and continuously refine & improve our company strategy and performance – you should be doing this hands on
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience is required
What you’ll be doing…
- Strategic Programs
- Support programmatic execution of improvement initiatives across Customer Experience Organization with a view to driving customer retention overall
- Help implement customer advocacy (e.g. referenceability programs, customer satisfaction measurements, community engagement, etc.)
- Global Customer Experience Operations
- Support Customer Success operations initiatives around CSM onboarding, playbook development, enablement and training
- Help manage Digital Touch content and enablement (with Marketing support) including one-to-many campaigns, Community, self-service
- Develop Customer education strategy – webinars, Knowledge Base, self-help, etc.
- Help refine the overall renewals process – programmatic end-to-end renewals process, renewals forecasting & pipeline, manage renewals teams
- Analytics and Reporting
- Drive analytics to deliver the desired customer experience (e.g. customer health, predictive analytics, usage, etc.)
- Monitor KPIs and performance bottlenecks across Customer Experience teams
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- Communicate effectively across all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- Systems and Processes
- Analyze and help develop roadmap of systems and tools to support Customer Experience teams including Customer Success, Services, Support
- Take ownership of operational systems on behalf of Customer Experience Operations (Gainsight (experience an advantage), SFDC, Financial Force, etc.)
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Highly analytical: You’re analytical, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced models. SQL a plus.
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!