What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Sales Engineers are a vital part of the Demandbase sales organization, supporting reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology and the marketing tech ecosystem. SEs proactively assess the business and technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customer’s existing marketing stack, and assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, and demonstrating Demandbase solutions and proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customer’s business.
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Assess prospects’ websites and marketing stacks to determine appropriate implementation
- Develop implementation plans and strategies tailored to customer business and technical needs
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concept implementations
- Advise customer technical teams on implementation strategies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years experience either as a solutions consultant or presales technical consultant
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors degree required
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google and Adobe
- CMS customization experience (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations and workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!