What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, is a 270 person “mature” startup that has developed the only Artificial Intelligence-enabled, comprehensive Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform that spans Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Analytics.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology. If your goal is to learn more about Software as a Service (SaaS) sales and get some great hands-on experience, then you may be a fit for this Demandbase internship!
What you’ll be doing…
- Learn how to build and design reports in the Salesforce CRM
- Help with ad-hoc report creation
- Learn/practice how to build complex spreadsheet formulas and routines
- Help design new intelligence within existing spreadsheets used within the business
- Audit Salesforce bookings and reconciliation(s) with management forecast
- Data reconciliations and improvements in our Salesforce implementation
- Review of previously recorded orders and audits of terms and language
What we’re looking for…
- Students currently enrolled in at an accredited university who have completed the freshman year
- Accounting, Marketing, or Business majors
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM), has been introducing ABM solutions to the market since 2011. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform — account identification, account-based advertising, B2B website personalization, account-based marketing automation, sales insights and integrations into CRM so that ABM results are optimized around sales activity. The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that let marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify in real-time the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, GE, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive ABM and maximize their marketing performance. The company was named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market in 2016. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com or by following the company on Twitter @Demandbase.