What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase is looking for a strategic Senior Manager, Events who has the skills and drive to create unforgettable experiences for our prospects, customers and partners at high-profile events. This position will be responsible for creating top-of-funnel awareness and market acceptance of Demandbase and our category while driving pipeline and revenue.
- Develop strategy and drive execution for our attendance at National tradeshows, including:
- Researching industry tradeshows and events whose audience aligns to our targets
- Socializing events with key stakeholders across the company to ensure buy-in, including sales, business development, partner marketing, and field marketing
- Selecting events that align to our strategy and securing the appropriate sponsorship level to achieve business goals
- Developing and executing integrated plan for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Ensuring logistics, services and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Partnering with field marketing and partner marketing to plan dinners and other programs that support our attendance at key events
- Partnering with the sales team to drive on-site meetings and registrations to ancillary events
- Supervising the hand off of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
- Develop success criteria, goals and forecast for all programs and report progress and key insights at regular intervals, making adjustments to plans as necessary
- Create and manage budget
- Stay abreast of the latest event marketing best practices, approaches, innovations and technologies; and share your insights with key stakeholders across the company
- Create and regularly update the internal wiki page for each conference
- 7+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Revenue-focused individual with a high sense of urgency and a history of exceeding quantifiable performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to make persuade and delight a variety of individuals, including executives, customers and prospects
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with a keen ability to keep projects on track while proactively flagging risks
- Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Knowledge/experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation and Asana a plus
- Four year university/college degree required
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!