What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Customer Success Engineer's primary responsibility is to facilitate the integration between Demandbase technology and the customer’s Digital Marketing system(s). You may also assist in pre-sales technical support and scoping, delivering proof-of-concepts, working on custom projects for customers, and delivering them on time. These activities include client meetings with technical and non-technical audiences to support the sales process, analyze requirements, write custom code enhancements to existing code bases, testing, and go-live support for clients. Additionally, the Customer Success Engineer will be a technical leader and mentor to internal stakeholders and be the technical liaison between Customer Support, Customer Success, Product and Engineering to foster the growth of Demandbase products based on feedback and demand. The Customer Success Engineer will work under the direction of the Managing Implementation Engineer.
- Leads the implementation efforts for multiple projects in various phases of implementation
- Meets directly with client's business users to communicate functionality of the software, and walk through the integration within in their end-system
- Works with client’s technical team to facilitate the integration, communicate technical objectives and provide custom solutions
- Works within overall project plan and schedule
- Provides feedback to customers and creates structured documentation
- Support pre-sales scoping and acts as a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge
- Advises client on configuration and implementation options based on best practices
- Participates in customization design sessions with the client and project team
- Ensures that all implementation methodology deliverables are complete and on-time
- Generates timely project status, time, and expense reports as requested by management
- Provides customer support in local time zone and contributes to customer self-service tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Engineering/IT related discipline. BS in Computer Science preferred
- Ruby/Rails and server-side frameworks a plus
- Flexible in picking up custom projects outside of comfort zone
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies and ability to debug using browser tools
- Experience working with CMSs (Drupal, Adobe, Optimizely etc) or MAS (Eloqua, Marketo) is a plus
- Self-starter and exceptional communicator who is comfortable working independently
- B2B Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- Analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that are transforming the way companies market and sell to other businesses. Demandbase is powered by patented technology that makes it possible to deliver personalized ads to people at specific companies across the web and tailor the website message to engage and convert these companies to customers. It easily connects into existing technologies including CRM, CMS, and marketing automation, analytics, chat and others so marketing leaders get a comprehensive view of the performance of their marketing programs- from awareness through pipeline and closed revenue. Leaders at high-growth companies such as Adobe, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive better B2B marketing performance. For more information, visit http://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massage, weekly yoga and much more!