Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
at Decoded Advanced Media (a Decoded Advertising company)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Decoded Advertising is a new kind of agency, built from the ground up by award winning creatives, top data scientists and cutting-edge media people willing to defect from the old agency model to create smarter work. Decoded has the first truly integrated creative, tech and media process designed to drive better performance for clients by uncovering the levers that produce powerful ideas and drive real media performance. A spirit of curiosity, relentless creativity and data informed decision making define our culture and people.
As the Director, Search, you will be a thought and strategic leader within the Decoded Advanced Media group. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of Search buyers based in NYC. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of the space to take a step back and help design the right strategies, processes, and training program to maximize the performance of the team. In everything you do, you will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles to help us separate the signal from the noise, and ensure decisions are backed with analytical rigor.
- Leverage cutting edge media buying expertise to drive best in class Paid Search results for F500 performance brands.
- Turn business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics.
- Question the status quo of our client's strategies and performance, and strive to deliver orders of magnitude gains via innovation
- Leverage statistical principles and design tests to improve our understanding of how and why users interact with our ads and ultimately convert on our campaigns
- Provide senior presence in all forms of client interaction with day-to-day managers
- 6+ years of experience buying media at scale against performance KPIs in Search, with a record of delivering material YoY growth to mature search programs.
- Rigorous and sound analytical process rooted in statistical concepts, including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, probability distributions, time series analysis.
- Ability to identify improvements in process and automation and collaborate across teams to implement program improvements.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts executing campaigns, overseeing their day to day work and providing strategic and operational support
- Experience working on ecommerce centric clients is a plus
- We are one of the fastest growing agencies in the US
- Amazing clients from Fortune 100 household brands to disruptive start-ups
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
OUR BENEFITS AND PERK OFFERINGS:
- Competitive Salaries
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- 3% 401k employer match from the start
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Career Training and learning opportunities
- Generous Fully Paid Parental leave
- Relaxed Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Work From Home, WiFi & Mobile Stipend