Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
.The Associate Media Solutions Manager will be tasked with working on some of Decoded’s most important and valuable media client relationships with top tier brands. The Media Solutions team you will be supporting demonstrates expertise in four core areas:
- World class ability to build client & platform relationships
- Exceptional track record of managing and growing accounts
- Fearless ability to tell data driven stories and extract key insights
- Building and presenting high impact presentations to senior level clients
- Understanding of capabilities across the digital landscape with a focus on Social, Search, Display/OLV, Site-Direct
- Support daily and weekly client interaction; participating in client calls and in-person meetings to handle one off requests/questions and to share campaign performance details
- Be the Internal champion for our client’s goals, coordinating closely with the Decoded Advertising Managers who are responsible for implementing campaign optimizations and improving performance.
- Coordinate campaign strategies and partner closely with client teams at Meta, TikTok, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms.
- Coordinate campaign logistics to ensure flawless execution
- Understand the full spectrum of services that Decoded offers and be able to grow client engagements in a thoughtful and consultative way.
- Analyze data, craft insights, and make recommendations internally and externally.
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
- Work with cross functional teams to package learnings into case studies, best practices, and client-facing POVs
- Contribute to the culture of Decoded by being curious, thoughtful and fearless.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are not afraid to defect from the status quo in order to make our clients and company more successful.
- You are seeking to make a large impact at a rapidly growing media focused startup.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time with very high standards for your work
- You possess excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- You have the desire to grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues.
- You have strong past experience in digital and social media and analytics.
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business.
- 0-2+ years experience managing large clients and relationships within complex organizational structures.
- Interest or experience working on beauty/fashion/luxury/retail accounts.
- We are one of the fastest growing agencies in the US
- Amazing clients from Fortune 100 household brands to disruptive start-ups
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
OUR BENEFITS AND PERK OFFERINGS:
- Competitive Salaries
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- 3% 401k employer match from the start
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Career Training and learning opportunities
- Generous Fully Paid Parental leave
- Relaxed Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Work From Home, WiFi & Mobile Stipend