Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
About The Company
Decoded Advertising is a new kind of agency, built from the ground up by award winning creatives, top data scientists and cutting-edge media people willing to defect from the old agency model to create smarter work. Decoded has the first truly integrated creative, tech and media process designed to drive better performance for clients by uncovering the levers that produce powerful ideas and drive real media performance. A spirit of curiosity, relentless creativity and data informed decision making define our culture and people.
In everything you do, you will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles to help us separate the signal from the noise, and ensure your strategic decisions are backed with analytical rigor. We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K, and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- You are seeking to make a large impact at a rapidly growing agency.
- You are a self starter with very high standards for your work.
- You possess excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- You have the desire to grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues.
- Grow clients businesses by optimizing marketing campaigns across programmatic DSPs and managed service digital partnerships
- Routinely conduct data analysis to uncover insights, inform campaign improvements, future media plans, and testing opportunities.
- Develop strategic testing plans based on client goals to maximize both performance and learnings.
- Package client ready campaign insights and reports, recommend actionable next steps that will improve performance and drive business results.
- Development of innovative A/B tests and experiments.
- Think holistically as a marketer & learn to translate business needs into comprehensive media activations.
- 1 - 3 years in a digital performance marketing role with programmatic trading experience
- Proficiency with The Trade Desk, DV360, Yahoo, Amazon Ad Platform, or other comparable DSPs
- Proficiency with Excel
- BA/BS degree (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics a plus)
- Demonstrated record of excelling in previous roles and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment.
- BONUS EXP: Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, R, Python.