The product team is growing and we’re looking for people at multiple levels. If you like what we’re doing, but think you’re a better fit for a more senior role, please apply!
Reporting into the VP of Product, the next Product Manager at DataGrail will bolster our PM team, launching new product categories for DataGrail. For immediate success in the role, someone who is driven, comfortable with minimal structure and ambiguity, and excited to define the future at a rapidly growing startup in the digital privacy space. As the company grows, the Product Manager will also be growing and managing their own team to ensure that DataGrail can continue on its aggressive growth trajectory. Ideal applicants will have launched multiple successful products, be comfortable filling in any role on a team, and be eager to collaboratively create products with the product development team of PM, eng, and design.
- Developing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for critical parts of DataGrail
- Collaboration with Engineering to execute on that strategy and roadmap
- Empowering the go-to-market and field teams with inspiring product leadership
- Our team’s visual and non-visual diversity by challenging our biases and building products for everyone
- The lives of our customers with innovative, effective, and useful products
- The reach of DataGrail through platform solutions that unlock new possibilities for the future
- The craft of the product management at DataGrail through effective frameworks and processes aligned to measurable outcomes
- Management skills (we have dedicated training for all managers on our team!)
- Whatever else you’d like to; DataGrail has established mentorship programs and actively works to ensure everyone is able to be consistently learning and developing