The Age of Privacy requires a new standard of transparency.
Due to stringent and changing privacy regulations, organizations face uncertainty and regulatory challenges. Company’s business systems were not designed to be compliant.
We’re building a company and team to solve this problem. We’ve raised $9.2M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
We live by our values:
- Be transparent
- Build trust
- Be bold
- Make each other better
- Learn from failure
Join our team and shape the new standard of transparency.
DataGrail’s Customer Success Managers are responsible for delivering outsize value to our customers. You will set the strategic direction with your assigned accounts and ensure they achieve their desired outcomes. In order to achieve this success, you will leverage your previous experience in a management consulting, customer success, or operations role. Successful candidates for this position will possess strong relationship building skills, exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), and a consultative, proactive approach to customer engagement.
✅ You’ll Own:
- A book of business that includes some of our most important customers.
- Accountability for customer outcomes from onboarding to adoption, renewal, and advocacy.
- Defining customer outcomes and measurable objectives in partnership with the customer.
- Engaging across your customers’ organization and working cross-functionally within DataGrail to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions. This includes developing strong executive relationships.
- Ownership for customer outcomes including customer's value realization, customer & DataGrail's mutual success, and risk management/mitigation.
- A net revenue retention target and strategize with our sales team and leadership team to achieve your number.
👩💻 You’ll Improve:
- Customer engagement with DataGrail (the company and the platform).
- Net revenue retention by renewing your customer base and partnering with our sales team on upsell opportunities.
- DataGrail’s customer processes and delivery model. This role is an opportunity to help us build a world-class customer organization.
- Practices, templates, policies and tools to mature the capabilities of the team.
📚 You’ll Teach:
- Our teams to work even more collaboratively by coaching and mentoring internal teammates and customer team members.
- Your customer engagement methodology and how you build incredible customer relationships.
- [Insert your unique skills and experiences here.] :-)
🧠 You’ll Learn:
- The ins and outs of the privacy landscape.
- How to scale a business, from those who have done it before.
- Our customer engagement methodology.
- Prioritization in a high-growth company.
- The building blocks to create a foundation for scale, from a team who wants to go big places, together.
- You’ll get health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- Flexible work schedule: at home and co-working location