Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture.
Since our first product launch in 2012, our team – based in Paris and New York - has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of our 9 million Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation.
Position based in New York.
Dashlane has become the leader in the B2C digital identity and password management space with over 9 millions consumers. This has propelled organic demand for a B2B enterprise solution to safely share passwords, web access and data among teams, and increase overall productivity. Dashlane Business now has over 10,000+ Dashlane Business customers.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR, inside sales) will be responsible for continuing to generate new business opportunities For Dashlane Business. You will be tasked with identifying new opportunities and building pipelines for Account Executives by managing inbound/outbound prospecting efforts. We are looking for a motivated, resilient, dedicated closer/hunter who can fearlessly pitch C-Level executives in IT and Security. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a new untapped market and be part of growing a business from the ground up. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be collaborating with cross-functional peers in Sales, Engineering, Product and Customer Success to achieve results.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Support Account Executives to help prioritize prospecting and build respective pipelines
- Schedule qualified meetings, calls/demos and engage with C-Level IT executives to generate new business opportunities
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquiries and marketing leads
We want to hear from you if..
- You have Bachelor’s degree or related experience, including 1+ years of sales experience, SaaS experience a plus
- You have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales and the ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- You have familiarity with CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, marketo, etc.)
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively and influence others
- You’re able to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You have a high degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission
- You hold a Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- You’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
At Dashlane you will also:
- Be at the forefront of a cutting-edge product that helps millions of people around the world every day
- Work with a world-class team on both sides of the Atlantic (New York & Paris)