Dashlane makes identity and payments simple with its password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. Dashlane has helped 8 million users manage and secure their digital identity, and has enabled over $9 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Our happy and growing user-base would agree.
Position based in Paris.
As a User support agent, you will be the dedicated to assisting our customers with Dashlane. You will be in contact with B2C and B2B users (administrator, IT and network technician, engineers or IT operations team) to help them using Dashlane and answering any of their questions.
You will provide them a quick and accurate feedback to answer their questions, raise their concerns and to solve any kind of issue they will encounter.
Your technical skills and experience in tech support should help you to provide simple answer and solution to our users even on technical and complex issue. Also, you will work with any other internal team (Development, QA, Product,…) to either fix bugs or implement new features to improve our product quality.
Because we want to keep our product as simple as possible, every feature we develop must be driven by the question, "what is the added value for our users?” You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions.
Specifically, you will
- Provide support and technical assistance to our customers by Email, Chat, Phone according to SLA
- Answer request and troubleshoot issue by reproducing it and provide workarounds
- Investigate issue using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issue that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation and raise bugs
- Be the voice of our customer - Provide feedback to product team to improve our product
- Answer any questions from Sales team about technical concern from B2B leads or customers
- Update/create new content for our help center (article, videos)
- Update create dedicated B2B support documentation to address various IT environment of our B2B customers
- Work closely with Product and development team to build appropriate temporary workaround when necessary
- Provide Support reports about major technical issues
- Provide technical training to other team members
About you :
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a customer support role in IT/Tech environment for B2C/B2B customers. Experience in SaaS customer service would be a plus.
- You are Fluent in French and English (written and verbal), any additional languages below is a plus: German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese…
- You have a good understanding of both Windows and Mac OS X environments as well as mobile platform Android and iOS
- You are familiar with admin technical environment (access management & software deployment tools) like: LDAP / Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft Terminal Server / RDS, Windows Server, MSI and EXE-based software applications, Group Policy Object,…
- You are familiar with user support tools such as Zendesk, or Chat tool such as Intercom as well as JIRA and Confluence suite
- You are familiar with logs and monitoring tool such as Kibana, Elastic search
- You have experience working with developers/engineers of all sorts and QA teams
- You understand Agile methodology and how support team can interact with development team
- You know how to work with a high level pressure when required
- You are a great team player and care about the development of your team members
- You have tried Dashlane and love it – all of us here are passionate about the product and use it everyday!