Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With millions of customers all over the world, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet. We make identity and payment simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're only getting started. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers, math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits. Wanna join?
Dashlane is looking for an experienced Content Marketing and Community Manager to significantly grow our content and social marketing strategy and execution. Reporting to the Head of Organic Marketing, this person will be responsible for the strategy, creation, and distribution of content and social outreach to grow Dashlane’s brand awareness, user accounts and customer advocates.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to take our content and social marketing to the next level – owning growth goals, supporting product marketing and building a stronger community for our consumer and business product offerings.
- Content marketing for growth. Develop, execute, and continuously refine a content marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Social media management. You’ll oversee the personality, content, community, and analytics of all our existing social media channels.
- SEO strategy and execution. We get a lot of love from the Press and news sites – the result of having an amazing product that solves a huge pain point for consumers and companies. You’ll have the opportunity to help us build awareness, links, content, and more to increase our share of voice.
- Build our presence where our prospective customers are. You’ll always have an ear on the ground for any up-and-coming features, product feedback, and competitive positioning that we should focus on in order to reach our target demographics and segments.
- Be a great team player. Work with the rest of the marketing, creative and product teams to help them far surpass their goals through your channels.
- Keep us best-in-class. Ensure Dashlane’s relevance with the security industry and thought leaders by monitoring social trends and engaging with complementary brands and content creators.
- BA/BS with 2+ years experience in content and community marketing – responsibilities will grow along with your level of experience
- Relevant experience with a consumer technology or security technology product
- Demonstrated success in using content and social media to impact the marketing funnel and accomplish meaningful goals
- A strong connection to the customer and community of users
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication abilities, with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to all levels within an organization