Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With millions of customers all over the world, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet. We make identity and payment simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're only getting started. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers, math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits. Wanna join?
We’ve created a unique product that people don’t yet know they can’t live without. Your job is to use your creative superpowers to help people realize they should give us a try. Reporting to the Creative Director in our NYC office, you'll have a voice and hand in almost every marketing endeavor we undertake. You’ll be a brand steward, brand shaper, and brand ambassador, partnering with marketers, product owners, designers, and more to write compelling copy that delivers against our business goals. We’re a small, flat company (you’ll be able to see our executive team from your comfort of your desk!), so you should be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, and being the polite expert. #startuplife
- Be the dedicated writer for all of our branded experiences
- Be the in-house expert for how we write about our product and how we speak to our audiences
- Write digital copy for emails, banner ads, our website, product flows, and more
- Contribute to the development of content for infographics, print pieces, PR materials, and the like
- Craft product descriptions and marketing copy for iTunes, Google Play, the App Store, etc.
- Develop campaign and testing ideas in partnership with marketers, product owners, and designers
- Be a steward of brand voice consistency, maintaining and executing our evolving style guide
- 3+ years of experience writing compelling marketing copy for a technology company
- Past work that demonstrates careful execution of a consistent and unique brand voice and tone
- Experience writing for both consumer-facing and B2B products
- The skill to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, value-driven messaging
- The ability to collaborate with product owners, marketers, and designers to create materials that deliver against business goals
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate copy decisions to business stakeholders
- The ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- Experience working with marketers to A/B test copy solutions and an insatiable desire to test and learn
- A solid, diverse portfolio of work that you’re proud of
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A love for the challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition.
- The usual college degree (in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Developing brand books/style guides/and shaping overall brand voice
- Crafting storyboards and video scripts
- Writing UX product copy that enhances user interactions and drives results
- Developing long-form content, such blogs articles, and press releases
- Writing for SEO
Sound like you? Let's talk.