Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly-growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since inception, Dashlane has been a data-driven company, and the Analytics team is the brain that powers all of our business decisions across the entire company. As we scale, the need for more analytics and business intelligence is growing every day.
That’s why we need you!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team and help us make the right decisions on all fronts: product, engineering, marketing, user support, business development, finance, etc. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data.
As a Data Analyst, you will be running complex analyses & building business intelligence tools. For instance, you will analyze the usage of our apps to help product and dev team improve our user experience; you will help marketing measure performance of its campaigns and optimize our conversion; you will build complex statistical models to segment users and predict their behaviors. Your recommendations will guide every small and large decision we make on our product development roadmap, our marketing channel mix, and our company strategy.
We are currently seeking two interns, one of whom will be located in the Paris office and the other in the NYC office.
We want to hear from you if...
- You have experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- You have experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
- You can communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- You get weird pleasure in deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack, and marketing, and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- You use Dashlane and love it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
Bonus points if…
- You have an advanced data science background in both supervised and unsupervised learning and tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
What can you expect from us?
- You will work alongside developers, product managers, marketers, business developers and our very own founders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a highly acclaimed startup and have direct impact on the business from day 1
- You will learn from and grow with some of the smartest and highly experienced analytical operators in the industry
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will own the full analytics stack on major projects for the company. You will make recommendations that will support critical business decisions. You will share ownership in the company’s success.
- We’ll provide you opportunities to grow, learn new skills, and work on exciting, innovative projects
- You’ll join a highly committed team that likes to work hard and have fun at the same time
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!