Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Since its inception, Dashlane has been a data-driven company and the Analytics team is the brain that powers all our business decisions across the entire company. As we scale, the need for more analytics and business intelligence is growing every day. Our data team spans the full cycle from data collection to business recommendation and uses advanced technologies to process and report this information. As a Data Analyst Intern, your main mission will be to be involved in the entire development lifecycle, working closely with a cross-functional team in charge of specific aspects of Dashlane. Your recommendations will guide every small and large decision we make on our product development roadmap and our company strategy. This is a unique opportunity to take part in an exciting adventure and truly contribute to the success of Dashlane.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within France, and you can also opt to work from our Paris office.
The internship start date will be between June and September 2021.
At Dashlane you will:
- Enhance your data skills and be mentored by true professionals
- Take part in the Agile development of a truly awesome product
- Understand the needs of your team and translate them into new data projects
- Query and gather the relevant data from our databases and intelligently structure it
- Analyze the usage of our apps to help product and dev teams improve our user experience
- Build complex models to segment users, predict their behaviors and optimize their conversion
- Share your insights with the data team comprised of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Report the right information that will be used by all key stakeholders on your project: product development, engineering, marketing, user support, finance, etc.
- You have a strong academic background in a relevant field such as Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- You are familiar with data analysis and related tools such as SQL, Tableau, bonus point for Python or R
- You are fluent in English
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Be curious about Data Analytics and be willing to learn a lot to provide great insights
- Be experienced in autonomously solving problems
- Be a strong problem solver and have critical thinking skills
- Be versatile, have a strong attention to detail and generally a hands-on attitude
- Be able to translate business questions into analytical problems and clearly communicate the results in a simple and structured way
- Be passionate about deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- Be autonomous & have previous work experience
- Have tried Dashlane and uses it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
What can you expect from us?
- You will learn from and grow with some of the smartest and highly experienced analytical operators in the industry
- You will be involved in all the key meetings and in the entire company strategy and culture
- You will work alongside developers, product managers, marketers, and our very own founders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a highly acclaimed startup and have a direct impact on the business from day 1
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will own the full analytics stack on major projects for the company. You will make recommendations that will support critical business decisions. You will share ownership in the company’s success
- We’ll provide you opportunities to grow, learn new skills, and work on exciting, innovative projects
- You’ll join a highly committed team that likes to work hard and have fun at the same time
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team (the interview process for internships is lighter than described in the article). Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding experience of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!