Dashlane makes identity and payments simple with its password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. Dashlane has helped 7 million users manage and secure their digital identity, and has enabled over $9 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Our happy and growing user-base would agree.
Position based in Paris.
Dashlane is looking for an experienced information technology professional to join our growing team to lead IT operations. This Lead system administrator manages information technology for the company, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the company’s information systems.
The Lead system administrator is responsible for the help desk, support, development, and maintenance of all hardware and software technology in use internally at Dashlane. He is responsible for the management, direction, and development of the IT team. He must be a hands-on manager, have excellent teamwork and management skills.
The role will be instrumental in improving and bringing up to date the Dashlane’s current systems, processes, and infrastructure necessary to support future growth and expansion plans.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the day to day operations across offices in Paris and New York - including Windows Administration, Mac Administration, Linux Administration, Corporate Network and IT Helpdesk.
- Hire and develop IT staff.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and implement recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and processes, as well as Security protocols in relationships with our Head of Security.
- Secure internal company data and intellectual property (excluding customer facing infrastructure)
- Build and gain buy-in to a comprehensive IT Operations and Support strategy that will keep pace with Dashlane’s growth and future plans.
- Develop and maintain company Disaster Recovery Plan for internal IT
- Manage and forecast IT budget expenses
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Contribute and support IT compliance projects (e.g. SOC, ISO, PCI)
- Broad and demonstrated an understanding of enterprise technology. (Windows Active Directory, Linux, Mac, Virtualization, Networking, VPN etc).
- At least 6 years executive experience in fast-paced IT environments focused on engineering and infrastructure support
- Strong track record as a hands-on and motivational IT leader who is proactive, responsive and results oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with a keen ability to handle a high degree of ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, retain, engage superior talent
- In-depth knowledge of IT security solutions and practices.
- Experience in both On-Premise and Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both internal and external, in English and in French); able to learn and understand diverse cultures, preferably with professional experience outside of France
- Strong customer service mentality; proven success serving as a change agent and leader, with a track record of designing phenomenal employee experiences.
- Manages hardware, maintenance agreements, licenses and software vendor relationships
- Plans, implements, and monitors changes in infrastructure configurations
- Communicates regularly with executive management on information technology
- Demonstrates high energy and a sense of urgency
- Has experience vetting, onboarding, and offboarding third party vendors
- A real passion for the Dashlane product… that’s a given for each and every one of us!