Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. We are the leading password manager and digital wallet application, with over 6.5 million customers in 130 countries. With our desktop, web, iOS and Android apps, Dashlane makes identity and payments simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're only getting started. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane "life-changing great" and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers and math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits. Would you like to join?
CRM is a critical priority at Dashlane and you will be right at the center of establishing CRM process excellence, managing campaign execution and assisting with insightful reporting - essentially the Senior CRM Manager’s right-hand person. As the first role at Dashlane dedicated solely to being a CRM process champion, focusing on streamlining methodologies, processes, and technology platforms, you’ll help pave the way for turning CRM into a well-oiled machine.
We’re a small, flat company (you’ll be able to see our executive team from the comfort of your desk!) so you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, and being the polite expert in your area. #startuplife
At Dashlane You Will:
- Become an expert on CRM platforms like AppBoy and Marketo
- Be an advocate for streamlining and fine-tuning current CRM processes documentation, and technology stack implementation
- Fully understand how CRM projects contribute to our CRM objectives on a company level
- Bring project specs to life by building new templates and segmentation audiences based on the objective
- Perform flawless QA on each campaign prior to launch
- Fully own and maintain documentation of CRM projects, schedule, processes and platform operations
- Sharpen your already impressive analytical abilities by completing weekly reporting and analysis of CRM performance
- Serve as the primary escalation point person for any campaign challenges from support or other teams and initiate routine deep dives into customer segmentation and email channel trends
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or Technology.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in an analytical/technical/operational role on a marketing team.
- You have an obsession with being organized, reliable and detailed. Your life is a series of (completed) to-do lists.
- You have the meticulous, efficient eye needed to QA each step in the campaign process to make sure our communications get delivered without error.
- You have a keen ability to analyze existing logic and connect the dots. You’re also not afraid to speak up or, rectify a situation, if something doesn’t add up.
- You have razor sharp editing and proofreading skills.
- You are very comfortable collecting and analyzing raw data, as well as, presenting insights on that data regularly.
- You have a love for being challenged, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience with ESPs (Appboy, Marketo, Sendgrid)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws and email best practices with ease.
- Working knowledge of HTML (though you won’t be required to code)
Is this you? Apply now!