At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Are you passionate about keeping the office inviting and exciting while also creating unparalleled experiences for hybrid/remote employees? Are you curious about seeking new solutions or ideas for the workplace and building strong relationships along the way? Are you excited about people's experience and office culture and never settling for the status quo? If that sounds like you, join us at Dashlane and take the lead in a mission to continue to raise the bar on people experience from our Paris office.
We are looking for an Office and Workplace Experience Specialist to join Dashlane's People Team in our Paris office.
About the role
As a Workplace Experience Specialist you will be a key member of our global Workplace Experience Team and lead workplace experience for our France-based employees. You will be working closely with multiple teams, locally and globally, and be the point person for anything Paris office related. You will contribute to nurturing our culture of inclusiveness and be in the center of the France-based employees' experience.
Location specific information
You will be based in Paris. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Get to know all our France-based Dashlaners and cultivate an experience that makes them excited to come to work each day, while being fiscally responsible
- Be the point person for anything France workplace experience related
- Be in charge of the workplace experience budget by ensuring accurate and timely updates, continuously evaluating spending and monitoring trends
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Liaise with building maintenance and cleaning services, evaluate performance quality and arrange repairs and projects as necessary
- Sit at reception desk and motivate volunteers to help out doing so when you need to be on the move; Greet office visitors and handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Ensure smooth new hire onboarding, inclusive of managing initial desk, equipment and access card setup as well as running the first day Paris office onboarding session
- Document and keep up to date any workplace experience related processes or projects
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all anniversary gifts are delivered on time
- Collaborate with our IT department on all office equipment and security related items
- Partner with our global workplace experience teams and culture committees to organize events and activities
- Plan and carry out office+virtual experience events such as happy hours, lunches and various celebrations
- 1+ years of office related work experience, preferably in a tech startup
- Strong writing skills in English, Full conversational fluency in English and French
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong customer (employee) facing skills
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving, collaboration and organizational skills
- Can-do and no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A passion for taking the initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience organizing onsite or offsite events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.