Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about tech, financial modeling and business analysis? Do you want to work in an international, fast-paced environment? Then join the Dashlane Finance team as an FP&A Lead.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
The FP&A team supports critical projects and decisions that drive Dashlane's growth. You will own complex analyses and models that influence strategic business decisions. You will gain exposure to key stakeholders (including the Exec Team) and will see the impact of your contributions on the Company's strategy across all departments: finance, product, marketing and more.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and own the execution of all planning & forecasting projects throughout the year: budget and outlooks (including a mid-year reforecast)
- Manage and own internal and external reporting, including but not limited to: Monthly Variance Analysis, Monthly BOD reporting, Investor reporting, monthly B2C and B2B business meetings.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with our B2C and B2B business partners and offer valuable insights
- Collaborate heavily with our Data & Analytics team to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Evaluate team planning, headcount investment, and operational initiatives with analytical rigor and strategic leadership
- Assist in guidance and development of two analysts on FP&A matters
- Help the Finance team scale and improve its processes supporting the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
- Report to and collaborate with the Senior Manager of FP&A on strategic planning
- Work directly with all department heads, VPs and Execs
- 6+ years relevant experience in an FP&A or similar position
- 2+ year leading the budgeting process for your company
We're also looking for:
- CPA a plus
- Advanced Excel ability; you can build and manage complex models with the use of advanced formulas and best modeling practices
- Comfort with financial statements and three-statement modeling
- Strong storytelling skills; ability to translate data/model output into easily digestible visuals and narratives
- Demonstrated comfort with numbers, math & logic. A skilled problem solver
- Disciplined in data accuracy and model auditing practices
- A proactive growth mindset; coachable, but can also research and learn
- A mind for business; you like to understand business drivers and to identify opportunities to pursue and risks to mitigate
- Prior experience with SQL and Data Visualization (Tableau software for example)
- Prior experience working with information systems (NetSuite for example)
- Knowledge of the SaaS business industry its relevant metrics
- Experience working at a start-up or similar environment
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.