At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
As a Software Engineer in Test you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline for web platforms by building new automation projects, extending the test coverage of existing automation projects. You will work closely with developers and the Automation team on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions.
This role can be either in person at any of our Paris, or Lisbon offices, or work remotely anywhere in France or Portugal.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and improve our Automation projects and CI (Gitlab) on various web applications, extensions, and websites.
- Collaborate with developers on how to improve the tools, test suites, and frameworks.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, accessibility, etc.
- Train QA Analysts on writing automation scripts and maintaining them.
- Manage, improve, and simplify the testing automation setup.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- 2+ years of experience in software development / test automation.
- 1+ years of experience using at least one web-based test framework like WebdriverIO, Cypress, Puppeteer, Selenium, etc.
- Proficiency in English.
We're also Looking For:
- Experience in working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, or Bamboo.
- Creative problem solving, strong troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience with the development of automated test suites including integration, performance, security, accessibility, and functional testing.
- Experience in developing automated tests for applications on multiple platforms is a plus.
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.