Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join its Paris team to support our agile teams with reaching their Objectives, Key Results and Delivery goals. You will work with several teams within our Engineering department and help them to perform at their highest level. This will involve removing any impediments to progress by improving the value stream, facilitating meetings, planning the delivery milestones and working with our product team on Backlog clarity and phasing. The successful candidate will have extensive experience leading teams and the organization while using relevant Agile and Project Management practices.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to several teams as Agile Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Drive and coach the implementation of the best practices for the teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Plannings, Backlog Refinements, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Guide teams by building Roadmaps with identified milestones and delivery ranges
- Involve teams in identifying and removing impediments while keeping Lean principles in mind
- Support the Product Owner(s) especially with respect to Backlog refinement
- Collaborate closely with Technical Leads, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Demonstrate adaptability, by being able to step back and choose the right approach for the right context or project
- Actively identify and act on areas of improvement and propose actions to be more efficient
- 2+ years of Agile Project Manager/ Scrum Master experience in the fast-paced technical environment
- 2+ years experience implementing concepts and techniques from various agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- Great communication and leadership skills
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.