Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
About Dashlane :
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from three different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying, and keeping such applications up 24x7.
This role can be either in person in any of our European offices (Paris or Lisbon) or work remotely anywhere in France or Portugal with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application used by thousands or millions
- 3 years of experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- Fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Have prior knowledge of AWS
- Know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor cloud applications
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.