Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
You will join the security team and protect our systems from intruders and ensure our secured development lifecycle is state of the art. You will work collaboratively with all departments and challenge them to make sure our million of users enjoy a safe digital life.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within France and Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our Lisbon or Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Help the security team to improve and implement our security program across our growing company
- Maintain, improve IAM tools and processes (AWS, Azure, Saml federation, Hashicorp Vault, K8S, ELK, etc.)
- Improve vulnerability scanning tools and reporting (security dashboard)
- Propose new security features that could help to keep Dashlane and our users secure
- Promote security internally and externally (training, blogs, conferences)
- Handle the product security bug backlog
- Improve/challenge/take part in the security incident process
- Experiment and discover new ideas (you'll have time to do research and development, talks, etc.)
We're looking for:
- DevSecOps experience (Hashicorp)
- Adversarial thinking
- Vulnerability research knowledge
- Previous audit/penetration testing experience
- Scripting and development skills
- Cryptography interests
- IAM knowledge
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.