Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system and browser — so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Our Customer Support Team is here to help and to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. Day-to-day you will be handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, and social media.
As a User Support Specialist (Tier 2) and one of the team's technical experts, your core mission will be to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical requests all the while delivering a memorable customer experience and maintaining a close loop with our Product and Engineering teams. You will also act as a prime point of contact to our first line of support, and work closely with the management team to facilitate queue management.
At Dashlane you will:
- Assist with ticket escalations from Level 1 Support
- Provide on the job support to Level 1 Customer Support Agents to guide them towards resolving requests and increasing their product knowledge
- Work with Team Leads and Managers to monitor ticket queues and allocate work to team members as per department goals and SLAs
- Troubleshoot and investigate our most complex technical issues that involve using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate and raise bugs for technical issues that you cannot solve to the development/engineering team
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Provide technical training to other team members and build an internal technical product knowledge database to leverage the team's productivity
To accomplish all of the above, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, and QA teams.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have an interest in technology, and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing product.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has worked on customer-facing roles.
If you are this person, then our Customer Support team is the right fit for you!
- At least 2 years of experience providing technical customer support, preferably for a software or tech company
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers/engineers and QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows and macOS environments as well as Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
- Excellent spoken and written English. You’re able to communicate technical topics to customers and coworkers simply and clearly
What else do you need to know?
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts currently comprised within 9am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product and how we work.