We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you a Backend Developer with good knowledge of DevOps practices and passionate about scalable cross-platform applications and performance? Are you sharing a vision of the internet where the users have control of their identities and their data?
Join Dashlane as a Backend Developer and take part in a mission to create a scalable infrastructure and beautiful, usable applications with global impact.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying, and keeping such applications up 24x7.
You will be based in Paris, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application used by thousands or millions
- Know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor cloud applications
- 3 years of experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- You are able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
Nice to have:
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.