We're still hiring for our teams. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview process will remain fully remote until further notice. Join the international group of new Dashlaners who have had positive experiences interviewing and onboarding fully remotely.
Are you an Engineering Manager who shares a vision of the internet where the users have control of their identities and their data? Are you passionate about web technologies and machine learning? You want to grow your team and work with Product to implement the technical and business vision within the company?
Join Dashlane as an Engineering Manager and take part in a mission to fix the UX of the internet!
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us build, grow, and lead the teams who contribute to the development of our web page analysis engine. They have a lot to do, from crafting an analysis engine driving the autofill feature while striving to test and release continuously in a moving ecosystem driven by browser vendors.
Your role as the Engineering Manager will be to :
- Contribute to growing the team by hiring the best talents
- Set up the best conditions (structure, processes) for your team to shine
- Mentor your direct reports to accompany them in their career growth
- Identify opportunities (internally and externally) to help people develop skills critical to development
- Contribute to creating and implementing the technical & business visions and be a relay in your team
- Facilitate communication with other teams and departments
You will be based in Paris, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Learn every day and be involved in many various projects
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with passionate teams of engineers, product managers, testers, customer agents, in a nice office and a multicultural environment
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders
- Wake up every morning, be excited to go to work and have fun!
- 3+ years of experience in people management or mentoring semantic or machine learning engineers
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven experience communicating about technical concepts with wider audiences
- Extensive experience contributing on technical projects, web-based is a plus
- You have a track record of building and leading teams in a fast-growing company
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- Nice to have: experience building products where security is a main concern (have you checked our zero-knowledge architecture whitepaper?)
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.