The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
To help our users have the best experience with Dashlane, our Customer Support & Service team is dedicated to delivering first-class support by providing simple, clear explanations and quick answers to our users. This team is also the voice of our customers and has an important mission to spread the word from our users in a plan to continue improving our product and the quality of our service.
As a Quality Process Engineer in the Customer Support & Service team, you will work closely with our Operational team to improve their efficiency and the quality of support experience delivered to our B2C and B2B users. You will be responsible for defining, building, improving operational processes, and implementing appropriate tools and functionalities to support those processes.
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on ITIL service operation processes such as incident and request management.
- Make the most of the tools that support our processes such as Zendesk, Jira or Confluence in order to implement new processes.
- Monitor and track processes performance and efficiency.
- Organize and structure customer support processes into a set of documented guidelines available to all agents.
- Work closely with operation team to propose, validate and implement ideas to improve the lifecycle of a customer ticket (assignment, treatment, escalation).
- Provide reports to support management to improve the efficiency of our day-to-day processes.
- Join forces with key members of the support team, such as the QA/Training Manager and the Copywriter, to improve the quality of our services.
- Cooperate with the product, engineering and security teams to standardize work practices with the support team.
- Focus on knowledge management and contribute to the diffusion of good practices for an efficient communication/collaboration between the different stakeholders of the support team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Process Engineer building operational processes into a Support or IT department.
- Experience collaborating with a customer service/user support team.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and familiarity with scrum and kanban methodology.
- Experience working with third-parties providers (IT service/applications/add-ons providers to support business processes and tools) and establish SLA/SLO.
- Experience collaborating with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create processes that deliver business goals.
- Proficiency in change management techniques and comfortable with data management.
- Strong communication skills, sense of diplomacy, rigor and precision.
- Good understanding and appreciation for customer needs.
- Ability to influence others and clearly present engaging data driven suggestions.
- Ability to change focus.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
We're Also Looking For:
- Someone who loves challenges, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people.
- Tried Dashlane and love it. All of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Certification like ITIL, SixSigma, Lean management.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.