Dashlane is looking for a Senior Manager, CRM to join its Growth Operation team. Working closely with senior leadership, you will oversee Dashlane’s B2B and B2C CRM programs and lead initiatives across email and push notifications.
You will drive B2C recurring revenue by increasing renewal rates, converting free users to premium, and winning back dormant accounts. You’ll also collaborate with our sales and data teams to bring a new level of sophistication to our B2B engagement programs, helping to close deals, drive seat adoption, and retain customers.
At Dashlane you will:
- Oversee and provide feedback to associate managers during strategy, implementation, and testing of multi-channel nurture campaigns.
- Optimize for engagement and down-funnel conversion
- Operationalize tactics to maximize lift out of seasonal trends and cultural flashpoints
- Partner with Acquisition, Brand, Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Ecommerce, and Sales (basically everyone) to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and recurring revenue
- Coordinate and optimize campaigns across multiple channels based on audience segment and funnel stage
- Proven experience increasing revenue and improving retention through lifecycle channels such as email, in-app notification, and push notification
- 7+ years lifecycle/CRM experience in a SaaS, ecommerce, or recurring revenue environment
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of full-time direct reports
We’re Also Looking For:
- Proficiency with project management systems such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Natural ability to bring external teams together to work more efficiently
- Must exhibit competency in engineering and development language and workflows
- Proven experience working in Braze, Sendgrid, Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience with coding in HTML and CSS
- Proven experience deriving insights from email and sales data and trend analyses
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Experience at businesses with B2B and B2C functions
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.