Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe there’s a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldn’t be our privacy and autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology and how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage projects from brief, to kickoff, through final delivery and implementation
- Own, manage, and track the successful completion of all creative projects (in Wrike) and front end development tickets (in Jira)
- Act as a communication hub between Creative, Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams
- Implement and optimize cross-channel project management processes
- Own priorities meetings, sprint-planning, stand-ups, and documentation that keeps all projects on-time and high-quality
- Maintain a deep understanding of team members’ strengths and bandwidth, and work with teams to delegate project work accordingly
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product and brand, and be an ambassador for project management at the company
- 3+ years as a Project Manager supporting cross-functional teams on website deployments
We're Also Looking For
- Experience implementing concepts and techniques from various agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- Experience owning and optimizing project management software to support multiple teams (preferably Jira and Wrike)
- Understanding of how to organize digital and development schedules from kickoff to delivery
- Ability to maintain a balanced focus on both the small details of a project and the larger objectives and schedule
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.