We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you obsessed with solving complex UX problems and designing intuitive, unified experiences? Are you excited about driving business objectives while keeping a user-centered mindset? Do you enjoy making things clear, beautiful and engaging? If your answer is yes to these three questions, apply today and join a high-performing team creating intuitive software with a global impact.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own and every browser you use. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be a key member of an international team committed to shaping the future of digital privacy. Your greatest opportunity and challenge will lie in elevating the User Experience of our iOS and Android platforms, and pushing the boundaries of Product Design as we build the world's best online identity app.
You will also help to enrich the design culture in the organization, develop our design system, and foster a highly collaborative environment where user-centered thinking is the cornerstone of everything we do.
The role is based in Paris or Lisbon, with a remote-friendly policy, and English as the main working language. We will offer relocation support if needed.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create exemplary prototypes and experiences, both alone and with other designers and key stakeholders, while balancing user needs, constraints of technology, company brand values, and KPIs
- Be a key member of our cross-functional, mission-oriented teams, and an advocate for the user at every step
- Create high-quality UI and layouts that reflect the brand and enforce messaging, and lead them from concept to execution
- Inject usability, accessibility, and delight into the user experience of our mobile apps
- Help us expand and develop our design system
- Work closely with product managers, UX writers, user researchers, developers, and fellow designers to ensure the success of released solutions, drive innovation and always push the quality of the product further
- Provide your expertise in discovering user pain points and problems, and solving them using all available UX methodologies and tools to validate assumptions, test design solutions and fine-tune messaging. You will be counted upon to ensure that your design solutions are data-driven and user-validated
- Participate in UX workshops and lead Design Sprints to drive innovation, solve usability problems, and build intuitive user experiences
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UX design and influence our understanding of the web, iOS and Android environments, their unique differentiators, and user expectations
- Demonstrable experience in Figma, Sketch or any equivalent design software
- 4+ years of working in a digital product development environment and 2+ years on Mobile specifically
- Full professional proficiency in English, both verbal and written
The ideal candidate
- Has a solid understanding of the interplay between typography, color and motion, and their roles in visual communication
- Has experience with wireframes, storyboards, user flows and other UX methodologies such as Card Sorting, Experience Maps, and various types of Usability Testing
- Understands the specificities of Material and iOS Human Interface guidelines and is comfortable challenging them when necessary
- Understands how to use UX motion and interaction design in the user experience
- Has experience creating, integrating, and advocating Design Systems in the software development context
- Has working experience with Agile cycles and ceremonies
- Is comfortable in putting the team first and sharing ownership in the company's success
- Is a self-starter and can manage own time, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Has a passion for consumer apps and follows new developments in the world of software development
- Effectively translates complex ideas into simple language. Your fluency in English will be essential both when communicating in writing and verbally
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.