Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer experience? Do you have a proven track record in analyzing customer feedback, delivering valuable suggestions to Product organization in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges and solving complex customer, business and technology puzzles? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as Product Specialist, Customer Support & Service at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a Product Specialist in the Customer Support & Service, you'll work on an exciting product that revolutionize the Digital identity market and have the opportunity to work directly to help shape the overall customer support strategy.
In this role, you will be the connection between internal product development groups and external end users. Your work will ensure that Product/Engineering has visibility into user challenges and you will represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional settings. You will support the Customer Support & Service team throughout incidents, analyze spikes in tickets, investigate and resolve issues and search for recurrent problems and fixes. You'll ensure that the product-related knowledge our customers receive from our Dashlane support team is accurate, thorough, and relevant to them. Additionally, you'll be a key contributor to support strategy around new launches, using your analytical skills and strategic perspective to recommend solutions that will shape our products and enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
You will be based in Paris or New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams.
- Build strong relationship with Product and Engineering department to advocate for our users
- Partner cross-functionally to resolve users challenges with data and monitor key metrics
- Support operation teams (agents) in identifying the most important issues and frustrations from our customers and provide solutions to resolve them
- Analyze and identify trends in support tickets
- Analyzing customers feedback and build strong analytical structure to report on a regular basis about trends of users questions, issues and behaviors
- Build recommendations to improve customer experience and implement it through Product or Customer Support & Service teams
- Run A/B tests to evaluate initiatives and present results
- Think out-of-the-box to bypass technical limitations or complexity
- Design and work on Support customer journey and identify any areas of improvement
- Coach L2 and Senior L2 agents to deliver valuable feedback to Product and Engineering team and align suggestion with Company strategy
- Work with Content and Self service strategy team to build the best content for our users to troubleshoot their issue them-self.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Product or Engineering teams in a program/product management, consulting, and customer support function.
- Bachelor's degree or above
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong project management skills to work on different type of project simultaneously and ability to work independently with attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing large data sets and summarizing trends.
- Effective judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations, and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Impact focus on what we choose to prioritize and build at product level.
- Passion for technology.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.