Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented Desktop Software Engineer for its Windows Team. Within the development team, you will participate in evolving the best password manager and digital wallet for the most used platform. You will be involved in the development of the new Windows application that shares codes and concepts with our Web App including building the best user experience. You have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
You will join a new Windows team based in New York, working constantly with the Windows teams based in Paris and Lisbon, and working with engineers from other platforms in a New York scrum team. The Dashlane New York engineering team will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Develop the new UWP application based on .Net / C#, XAML and C++
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Maintain and improve the core functionalities of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance and improve our UX
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
- You have 3+ years of working experience as a software engineer, and at least 1 year of working experience in Windows application development
- You have expertise in descriptive UI technologies (WPF/XAML, QML)
- You have knowledge of an object oriented language (C#, C++)
- You have strong fundamentals in computer science: data structures, algorithms, software design, design patterns.
We're also looking for:
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- You have excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- You enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- You are a fast and motivated developer driven by UX and UI innovation on Windows application.
- Knowledge of the Win32 API or UWP is a plus.
- Knowledge of TypeScript
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.