Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
The position is open in any of our offices (Paris, New York or Lisbon).
Dashlane is looking for an experienced information technology leader to join our growing team to manage IT operations. The Head of IT manages information technology for the company, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the company’s information systems.
The Head of IT is responsible for the help desk, support, development and maintenance of all hardware and software technology in use internally at Dashlane. They are responsible for the management, direction and development of the IT team. The Head of IT must be a strong manager and leader, capable of hiring, growing and retaining a distributed team across multiple offices worldwide.
The role will be instrumental in improving and evolving Dashlane’s IT processes and infrastructure necessary to support growth and expansion plans.
At Dashlane you will
- Hire, retain, organize and develop an efficient IT team
- Build and gain buy-in to a comprehensive IT Operations and Support strategy that will keep pace with Dashlane’s growth plans.
- Be responsible for day to day operations across offices - including Windows Administration, Mac Administration, Linux Administration, Corporate Network, IT security, IT Helpdesk and SLA.
- Proactively benchmark, analyze, report on and implement recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and processes, as well as Security protocols in relationship with our Head of Security.
- Secure internal company data and intellectual property (excluding customer data)
- Develop and maintain company Backup infrastructure and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage and forecast IT budget expenses
- Contribute and support IT compliance projects (e.g. SOC, ISO, PCI)
- 6+ years executive experience in fast-paced IT environments focused on engineering and infrastructure support, with a track record as a motivational IT leader who is proactive, responsive and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, retain, engage superior talent in different locations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with a keen ability to handle a high degree of ambiguity
- Broad and demonstrated understanding of enterprise technology. (Windows Active Directory, Linux, Mac, Virtualization, Networking, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of IT security solutions and practices.
- Strong customer service mentality; proven success serving as a change agent designing phenomenal employee experiences.
We're Also Looking For
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to learn and understand diverse cultures.
- Experience in both On-Premise and Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience vetting, onboarding, and offboarding third party vendors
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.