Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris.
Dashlane is seeking a Senior Influencer Marketing Specialist to join the growing influencer marketing team to own the brand's European influencer strategy, including creator relationships, as well as YouTube and podcast influencer outreach. You will lead new marketing campaigns and spearhead large-scale tests in Europe. Specifically, you will be responsible for booking and maintaining your own campaigns, and optimizing for ROI to meet monthly goals. You will also pilot several large-scale tests that will directly contribute to a growth strategy to help Dashlane acquire the next 10 million users faster! We are looking for a sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail, as well as someone who is passionate about the YouTube creator community or a podcast aficionado!
At Dashlane you will:
- Own Dashlane's European expansion strategy for influencer marketing across all channels (YouTube, podcast)
- Be responsible for scaling current European influencer operations, testing and experimenting to find growth as efficiently as possible
- Manage relationships with YouTube channels and podcasts, and manage those relationships to launch new pieces of sponsored content
- Research, recruit and onboard new influencers and partners for both podcast and video marketing
- Lead comprehensive large-scale tests into new platforms and media for our influencer marketing campaigns, finding new market opportunities at scale
- Oversee development of marketing tactics from concept to execution in new genres on existing platforms
- Run and optimize influencer campaigns with a dedicated monthly marketing budget to achieve ROI goals
- Handle price negotiation, finalize legal agreements, schedule campaigns and test new channels, genres and other out-of-the-box marketing initiatives
- Analyze campaign performance data using Excel and coordinate vast data sets to come to conclusions that drive business decisions
- Track conversions and costs by implementing consistent measurement and tracking methodologies (UTM, mobile tracking links, etc.)
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Be at the forefront in understanding new trends for mobile and streaming services and independently explore new market opportunities
- 4+ years of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of digital marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation and budget management
- Fluency in French
- Professional competency in German, Spanish or Portuguese
- Initiative to take charge of tasks, self-organize processes, anticipate next action on projects and keep them moving forward
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a high profile, high volume portfolio
- Experience with / fan of Podcasts and YouTube channels (particularly in the gaming and/or lifestyle spaces)
- Desire to join a company that’s the global leader in digital identity
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment with a strong attention to detail, communicate effectively and work well in a cross functional environment
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to analyze data to spot important trends and opportunities
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.