Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Using Typescript as your primary language, you will be challenged in many different ways: heavy client-side calculation while preserving optimal user experience ; or maintaining Dashlane’s unmatched security and privacy levels while ensuring compatibility on all platforms and devices we support. You will collaborate with our Product, Design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience. In parallel you will constantly share knowledge with the rest of your team, via pair programming or team internal trainings. You will have the opportunity to challenge your pairs and be challenged in pull requests.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is eager to understand how browsers work and experiment with new technologies to build the fastest and most accurate autofill in the industry!
You will be based in Paris, France.
You might be a fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- High code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
What is it like to be part of the Dashlane team?
- You will be working on an innovative new project! You will help pioneer cutting-edge browser extensions using the latest browser APIs and modern tools.
- You will work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success.
- You will learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.