The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on an innovative new project! You will help pioneer cutting-edge browser extensions using the latest browser APIs and modern tools.
- Partner with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success.
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers through pair programming or internal trainings.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- High code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.