Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
In this role, you will lead strategic planning for paid search on Google/Apple/Microsoft and oversee campaign development and execution in new and existing markets, as well as define our roadmap as new app features are rolled out.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead strategy and execution of paid search campaigns on Google/Apple/Microsoft, maximizing rMAUs (retained Monthly Active Users) while delivering on efficiency goals in our domestic (US) and international markets (Dashlane currently markets in 25 non-US geos worldwide).
- Perform routine optimization for paid search campaigns, including: keyword research and expansion, bid strategy management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, ad format and dynamic creative testing, landing page testing, et al.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity, marketplace trends, and impression share, and adjust our domestic and international strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with Google/Apple support teams to set the strategic roadmap for both implementing best practices and pioneering test-and-learn initiatives to generate competitive advantages within our auctions, incorporating the latest features and capabilities of each platform.
- Partner with our Creative, Product, and Internationalization teams to rapidly test and localize conversion-oriented ad copy, increasing revenue and efficiency while generating broader learnings for each market.
- Partner with our Data team to synthesize search behavior trends and changes in purchase intent across product/feature categories in order to stay current on opportunities within each of our markets.
- 4+ years of experience in paid search, preferably at a high-growth consumer brand managing multi-million dollar budgets, or at an agency actively managing SEM/PPC campaigns at scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other relevant field
We are also looking for:
- Experience running international campaigns at significant scale, including campaigns running non-English copy and ad assets.
- An expert at data-driven analysis in Excel / Google Sheets, bonus points if you have exposure to data visualization through tools like Looker or Tableau.
- Experience working with brand-side copywriters and Creative teams to thoughtfully develop and test brand-elevating copy that also drives performance.
- Ability to confidently handle product feed updates, or are otherwise technical enough to provide engineers with helpful guidance that reduces implementation time for any necessary edits.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.