Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We are looking for an Insights Analyst to join our Data team and help us make the right decisions on the marketing and finance fronts. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals in Paris, New York and Lisbon offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Run complex analyses & building business intelligence dashboards
- Write SQL and help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Help our product, marketing and engineering teams optimize the application and its analytics
- Build complex statistical models to segment users and predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small and large decision that we make on our roadmaps, company strategy and marketing channel mix
- Be the primary point of contact for multiple business units and communicate directly with decision-makers, influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Use advance technologies to process and report data
- You have 2+ years of experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- You have 2+ years of experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- BA/BS Degree (preferrably in Finance, Math, Engineering, Economics or related field)
We're also looking for:
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Demonstrated experience with AB Testing
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
- You can communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- You enjoy deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack, and marketing, and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Chart.io or other similar tools
- A track record of proactive and consultative partnerships with business stakeholders
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.