Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity, helping you take control of your personal information that lives online. Available across all platforms and devices, Dashlane automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage and protect your digital identity. With patented security architecture, Dashlane is the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your data. Available in 11 languages and trusted by 10+ million people in 180 countries, it's the complete, global solution for living safely and seamlessly online—at home, at work, and everywhere in between. Our vision is to evolve beyond password management and become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, and secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place.
Dashlane is a venture-backed company with $210 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, FirstMark Capital, Rho Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, TransUnion, and Hercules Capital. Our core teams are based in Paris and New York, with a recent expansion to Lisbon in 2018. Dashlane is regularly featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and other global publications as a leading identity management solution. We have been named "App of the Day" by both Apple and Android, and for two consecutive years, Dashlane was recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking Product Manager to join our team in New York City. As a Product Manager at Dashlane, you will help to craft our approach to product development and play a critical role in the future direction of the world of digital identity management.
You will lead an Agile and cross-functional mission team focused on one of our key strategic initiatives: Perfecting the Value Proposition. Your team will have complete autonomy to pursue a goal, freedom to determine the inputs, and accountability only for the output. You will work closely with engineers, product designers, researchers, and analytics to identify and solve complex user problems using hypothesis-driven experimentation. You will be responsible for formulating, owning, and executing an OKR-driven roadmap, with potential to work across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, browser extensions, and the web. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tough decisions when called for and rally the team around the decision; expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to our Perfect the Value Proposition product strategy
- Lead a cross-functional Perfect the Value Proposition mission team to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to accelerate engaged user growth
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer, working to exceed their expectations every day
- Develop deep market expertise on competitive positioning and strategies
- Be the link between teams, stakeholders, and executives
- Raise the bar when making product decisions and implementations
- Think outside the box to work around technical limitations or complexity
- Follow the tech ecosystem to be aware of all new trends that can impact Dashlane
Experience you'll bring:
- 2+ years’ product management experience
- Bachelors Degree
Skills you'll have:
- Experience in Agile development and product ownership
- Experience building consumer desktop and mobile apps
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy and execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing the full cycle of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to break down features in MVP and longer vision based on iteration
- Deep knowledge about the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- A high-level of organization
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Econ, Stats, or other technical/analytical/creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, socio-economic status, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.