Dashlane is looking for an experienced Swift developer with a deep understanding of the Apple UI technologies. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. You have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimise performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes from Apple and incorporate them into our application
What's so special about working at Dashlane as a Swift developer?
- You'll be joining a team of Swift developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- We love Swift
- We work with the latest versions of Apple operating systems
- We want to bring our macOS app and our iOS app closer together, which means you'll work on frameworks common to both platforms
- We try to send at least 2 developers to WWDC each year, and we participate in great conferences around Europe
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in iOS or macOS application development
- Have worked with the most up-to-date Swift version, and can mix it with Objective-C
- Have experience with the iOS UI technologies
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.