Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris.
Dashlane is looking for an iOS Engineering Manager to help grow our iOS development team and participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences, be comfortable putting forward their ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage iOS developers in Paris
- Recruit new developers, follow and assist them in their career development
- Architect and design new features, anticipate and plan technical roadmap
- Ensure availability and reliability of our services in production
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application
What's so special about working at Dashlane as an iOS/macOS developer?
- You'll be joining a team of iOS/macOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- We love Swift
- We work with the latest version of iOS, currently we only support iOS 12
- We want to bring our macOS app and our iOS app closer together, which means you'll work on frameworks common to both platforms
- We send developers to WWDC each year, and we participate in the top conferences around Europe
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing a team of developers
- Have at least 5 years of work experience in iOS application development
- Have worked with the most up-to-date Swift version, and can mix it with Objective-C
- Have several years of working knowledge about the iOS platform and its frameworks and APIs
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.