Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon.
Our Customer Support Team is here to help and to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective and timely matter to our growing Dashlane community. Day-to-day you will be handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, social media and phone.
As the Customer Support Agent of the team, besides helping people who use Dashlane to resolve their questions and concerns, you will also have additional tasks.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide clear and simple solutions to our customers - this entails Dashlane application, their account or how to best use the product
- Provide assistance via our ticketing system tool through a wide range of channels, including but not limited to: email, chat, social media and phone
- Categorize tickets and contribute to our internal reporting and analysis, helping identify more effectively what our customers are facing and be proactive on our support
- Test and reproduce issues in order to troubleshoot and help Dashlane to fix any bugs
- Work closely with the Level 2 support team, escalating complex issues that you cannot handle
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns or new feature requests/feedback to our product and engineering team
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center, making your job and that of your peers easier in the future
To accomplish all of the above, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, and QA teams.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have interest on technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing product.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has worked on customer facing roles.
All of this while you join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of customer support, engineers, product managers, QA and more.
If you are this person, then our Customer Support team is the right fit for you!
- Fluency in English is mandatory (French or German are a plus)
- At least 1 year providing technical customer support, preferably for a software or tech company
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows and macOS X environments as well as Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
What else do you need to know?
- This role is based in Lisbon
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts comprised within 8am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + health assurance + flex benefit package
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.