Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon.
To ensure our users have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our Customer Support team’s mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and timeliness.
As a Senior Training and Quality Specialist you will join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of engineers, product managers, QA, user support and more.
We expect you to make a significant impact on the quality of our support and the training of our new agents, and therefore, improve the overall quality of the support delivered to our customers and their satisfaction.
You will report to the Training and Quality Manager based in Lisbon and will collaborate on a daily basis with the entire support team in New York and Paris, who will love to hear from your expertise.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that our agents’ learning curve is smooth and tangible
- Assess agent performance on a weekly basis by performing quality assessment on ticket treatment via different channels based on multiple criteria (style, customer focus, troubleshooting steps,...)
- Support team and processes' evolution by quickly identifying areas of opportunity for improvement
- Schedule quality team meetings, on an individual and group basis, to address team challenges as soon as they arise
- Ensure integrity of quality data by supporting other graders, through quality calibration meetings
- Produce monthly quality scorecards, reporting gap analyses and quality trends, with focus on the top quality issues impacting Dashlane
- Contribute to improve the quality process, ensuring process consistency and timely and actionable feedback
- Maintain process documentation to ensure consistency across offices and teams
- Deliver training on Dashlane product and support processes for both new and tenured staff through a variety of channels (slides, videos, mock, etc.)
- Train newcomers and tenured employees on "soft skills", ensuring that the team has a unified voice and communication standards, and helping every team member to become a customer service champion
- Constantly review and update training materials working with Product and Engineering teams on product updates as well as User support process engineer about new support processes
- Work closely with Customer Support Managers to assess new agent integration within the team
- Leverage current training methods/materials and make recommendations for adopting new tools
- Contribute to maintain our internal knowledge base constantly updated, as a critical source of learning for the team
- Fluency in English is mandatory (French or German are a plus)
- Ideally 3 years of experience as Quality and Training Specialist for User Support teams, if possible on a software-based product
- A college background in quality assurance, training or interpersonal communication
- Worked with third-party vendors BPO with established SLA/SLO
- Experience with a wide range of training and quality tools (Schoology, MaestroQA,...)
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
We're also looking for:
- Someone who loves challenges, building things from the ground up, raising the bar and working with really talented people
- Convinced Dashlane users - all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Passion for data analysis, investigation and strong attention to detail
- Great soft skills to deliver training and coaching to agents
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to think about how quality and training can drive people, processes and tools' improvements
What else do you need to know?
- This is a role based in Lisbon
- You will report to the Training and Quality Manager
- Full-time position
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + health assurance + flex benefit package
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.