Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented Desktop Software Engineer for its Windows Team. Within the development team, you will participate in evolving the best password manager and digital wallet for the most used platform. You will be involved in the development of the new Windows application that shares codes and concepts with our Web App including building the best user experience. You're excited about working in a start-up environment.
At Dashlane you will :
- Develop the new UWP application based on .Net / C#, XAML and C++
- Work on complex challenges, where performance and scalability matter as we expand to a global audience.
- Be involved in Product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Work with a world class team across Paris, Lisbon & New York
- Push code to production on your first week and not deal with big company bureaucracy.
- You have expertise in descriptive UI technologies (WPF/XAML, QML).
- You have knowledge of an object oriented language (C#, C++)
- You have significant experience with Windows application programming.
- You have strong fundamentals in computer science: data structures, algorithms, software design, design patterns.
- You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and you're interested in new technologies
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- You are a fast and motivated developer driven by UX and UI innovation on Windows application.
- Knowledge of the Win32 API or UWP is a plus.
- Knowledge of TypeScript
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.