Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York , NY.
Are you a creative problem solver and agile expert who can masterfully optimize and prioritize resources in order to help multiple cross-functional teams achieve their goals? And who can do it all while staying cool and wearing a smile? If so, keep reading.
Dashlane is looking to add a Project Manager to its New York office to support our agile Engineering and Creative teams in reaching their objectives and performing at their highest levels. You'll be the champion of team communication and progress, removing any impediments along the way, facilitating meetings, and working with the Product Manager and Creative Director to ensure their respective backlogs are groomed and ongoing projects are unblocked. You'll also challenge and flesh out a creative briefs submitted by our Marketers and will be responsible for any external communication and coordination with external vendors and agency partners. The successful candidate will have extensive experience guiding teams and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support our agile Engineering and Creative teams as a Scrum and Kanban Master
- Manage the execution of projects across Engineering and Creative from initial brief through launch, removing barriers and facilitating success along the way
- Drive and coach the implementation of the best practices for the agile teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile and Creative ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Communicate and coordinate with the Creative team's external vendors and agency partners, sharing and obtaining specs and requirements, assets, files schedules, and more
- Act as a Servant Leader to the teams
- Involve teams in identifying and removing impediments, both at the Creative Brief stage and throughout the design and development process
- Support the Product Manager(s) especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the backlog
- Implement the most appropriate tools and processes for the teams to increase their performance
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, the Creative Director, Marketers, Technical Leads, Stakeholders and the rest of the team to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Actively identify and act on areas of improvement and propose actions to be more efficient
- You have been acting as a Scrum Master in fast-paced, technical environments for at least 3 years
- You have experience implementing concepts and techniques from various agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- You have experience communicating with external stakeholders
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.