Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
As the Global PR Lead at Dashlane, you will own the development and the execution of our press relations strategy worldwide. Currently operating across 3 countries with customers across 180, you will have the opportunity to be pivotal in how increase awareness of how people can be empowered to manage their digital identity simply and securely, a topic becoming more and more relevant to peoples' lives.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead securing key media placements, managing inbound requests, proactively pitching stories as well as maintaining and strengthening relationship with reporters and influencers
- Develop and execute the day-to-day operations of our press relations and corporate communications
- Put in place and maintain a clear measurement framework to manage the performance of our PR efforts
- Manage and coordinate our 5 PR agencies globally (US, UK, France, Germany and Portugal)
- Work with the Dashlane Executive team and the Dashlane CEO to grow the profile of the company and position it as the thought leader in its space
- Collaborate with all functional areas – Marketing, Engineering, Product, User Support, Finance and Legal – to ensure PR thinking is reflected in all company initiatives
- In collaboration with our PR agencies you will:
- Pitch and secure media coverage that positively positions Dashlane
- Establish strong one-on-one relationships with key outlets, reporters and influencers
- Contribute to the development of PR strategies both at the Product / Business level and at the Corporate level
- Train and prepare subjects to give great interviews, including formulating talking points and on-target positioning
- At least 4 years Public Relations or other relevant experience
We're Also Looking For:
- A strategic storyteller
- Track record of success in PR
- Understanding of technology, its impact on society and how individuals, governments and brands interact in the complex digital world we live in
- Adept at managing multiple projects in an organized and collaboration way
- High attention to detail
- We are looking for someone who embodies ownership, aspires to constantly raise the bar in their work, who thrives in an environment where the team always comes first and where there is no tolerance for internal politics
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.