Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
At Dashlane IT infrastructure is at the heart of the company. Our goal is to offer the best IT service and facilitate the daily work of our employees. We want to optimize the role of technology to sustain the growth of our organization and our business.
As a member of the IT team, you will be on the front line to support and improve IT and to serve our employees.
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems, servers and networks.
You will be contributing to employee IT support to help them solve issues. You will also train users to make sure they have appropriate and safe usage of the IT systems.
You will participate in global IT projects such as infrastructure optimization or security compliance.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage onboarding and daily operations:
- Prepare and deploy new devices for new hires in the team.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Support the IT needs of the Dashlane team
- Support our employees:
- Provide technical assistance to employees.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, software, printing issues, installation, operating systems, etc.
- Receive, manage, and ensure timely resolution for incoming IT support tickets
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Publish support articles for our IT Help Center
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Deploy new servers and network hardware depending on IT and Engineering needs.
- Manage network configurations, including routing and switching infrastructure.
- Participate to the monitoring and maintenance of IT
- Improve the security of the IT infrastructure
- Learn every day and be involved in many various projects to improve our internal IT
- Have a lot of autonomy to put in practice what you have learnt and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with passionate teams of engineers, product managers, testers, customer agents, in a nice office environment
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and devices
- Knowledge of network / wireless / Ethernet / Firewall / switch
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
- Knowledge of Windows OS / Mac OS / Linux
- Experience with diverse computer systems and networks
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- A demonstrated of customer service and excellent communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Experience working in international, technical contexts
- Strong attention to detail
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.