Do you have a thirst for knowledge, and a deep curiosity about how behaviours and attitudes impact how people use tech? Are you always the one asking why, why, why? Join the Dashlane product team as Researcher!
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager and online security app, created for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our teams in New York, Paris, and Lisbon are united by our passion for making the world a safer place — and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a Researcher for the Product Strategy & Insights team, you will work closely with product managers and designers to understand their goals and guide them on how to build the best possible experience for Dashlane users through well-researched insights. You will plan research into some deeply interesting subjects, from social and cultural shifts brought about by the digitization of our lives, to the psychology what makes people tick and motivates them to use an app. Your insights will have a direct impact on the decisions we take to evolve our product to be loved by millions more users
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will
- Help product managers to identify and answer their most important questions
- Define and manage research priorities across multiple projects
- Plan research projects and organize research logistics
- Conduct in-person interviews with Dashlane users and members of the public
- Design and analyze consumer surveys
- Build meaningful insights and work with the Product team to incorporate learnings into product development
- Support and enable the product and design team to validate their solutions with best practice user testing methods
- Manage projects with external research partners
- At least 2+ years' experience in a user research role
- Bachelors Degree
We're also looking for
- Strong communication skills - you are able to share complex behavioural insights in a way that's easy for teams to grasp
- Experience interpreting and analysing quantitative and qualitative data
- Fluent english speaker (able to write surveys and conduct interviews in english)
- Knowledge of tech products - you're familiar with models for validating product solutions
- Ability to travel to Paris to work with the wider Product team
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.