Dashlane is looking for a software engineer to contribute to the development of our browser extensions and web applications. This is a unique opportunity to work on the core of a product used by more than 11 million users across the world. Browser extensions are the main component of Dashlane, improving the browsing experience of our users, helping them to manage passwords, credit cards, and all their personal data without even thinking about it.
Using Typescript as your primary language, React when it comes to front-end projects, Webpack as a bundler, you will build an incredible product and handle complex challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You will collaborate with our Product, Design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience.
You will be in charge of the full stack of your features, from the extension backend to the UI, from the architecture to the development. In parallel you will constantly share knowledge with the rest of your team, via pair programming or team internal trainings. You will have the opportunity to challenge your pairs and be challenged in pull requests.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You might be a fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- High code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- A significant experience with web applications development
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
What is it like to be part of the Dashlane team?
- You will be working on an innovative new project! You will help pioneer cutting-edge browser extensions using latest browser APIs and modern tools.
- Being one of the first employees in our Lisbon office, you will have the chance to participate to the construction of the team culture and recruitment of your next colleagues ;)
- You will report to your Engineering Manager in Paris and have several occasions to meet them in-person.
- You will work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success.
- You will learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.