Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2013, our brilliant team of engineers work tirelessly on new coding challenges, use the latest up-to-date frameworks for native development across desktop and mobile, use cutting-edge web service architecture, and are at the forefront of building applications that make the Internet safer and easier for millions of our users.
That’s why we need you!
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test to develop our automation strategy and take our product quality to the next level. You’ll take charge of setting up, implementing, and maintaining Dashlane’s automation testing frameworks across our web, desktop, and mobile platforms, and ensure that each platform meets our high-quality standards by applying rigorous testing methods and procedures. You will also lead the development of QA tools and infrastructure to help all of our teams QA test more efficiently.
As our automation expert, you will be...
- Leading efforts to build a topnotch automation program using state-of-the-art technology to find the best ways to convert manual testing processes into automated testing processes.
- Building automated test scripts from scratch, organizing test execution, managing performance metrics, and refactoring code to improve our product’s testability, functionality, and cut test completion time from weeks down to days.
- Scaling and training a team of in-house and outsourced QA engineers on best testing practices.
- Developing automation strategies to automate the existing repetitive functional test cases and maximize the code coverage.
- Solving scalability challenges by finding ways to extend automation to other areas of testing, including security, load, performance, etc.
- Reviewing all of the project’s potential risks and determine which risks could be mitigated through the use of fully automated tests.
- Ensuring that our tests remain up-to-date and easy to write, execute, and maintain as our system and product evolves.
- Recommending innovative improvements to our product’s design and architecture, advocating on behalf of millions of our users.
- Sharpening your programming skills to write resilient test code just as well (if not better), than complex product code.
We want to hear from you if...
- You have a least 3 years of experience developing or maintaining software test automation frameworks
- You are fluent in verbal and written English. You'll need to be able to communicate, understand, and report complex technical issues to your team and stakeholders.
- You have proven experience developing automated tests and scripts beyond record and playback. More specifically, you are comfortable with developing functions, adding control flow logic, loop, etc and working with an extensive automation platform.
- You have strong knowledge of commercial and/or open-source automation tools, such as Selenium, Appium, Pyatom, EggPlant, TestComplete, Cucumber, LoadUI, etc.
- You are very attentive to details. Using automation tools, you can find a bug in existing code effortlessly!
- You are a creative problem solver. You’re passionate about finding new, creative ways to improve code quality. You also stay up-to-date on the latest testing technologies and popular automated testing tools.
- You're personable and approachable. You’ve demonstrated that you can build great professional working relationships with developers, teammates, managers, and important stakeholders.
What can you expect from us?
- You will work alongside other developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and our very own founders in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- You will be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- We’ll provide you opportunities to learn new skills and languages, work on exciting, innovative projects, and become a highly-involved thought leader in the tech industry
- Bragging rights! Dashlane was was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store et the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!